Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thats a wrap


Well there is my blog. I posted 10 posts and as soon as my professor sees this and gives me my grade im going to delete this thing. Like I said i have nothing against people who blog. I actually saw some pretty sweet blogs that were pretty interesting. im just not the blogging type. i hope i didnt offend anyone. ALL THE ARTICLES I POSTED WERE COPIED DIRECTLY FROM ESPN. THEY WERE NOT MY OWN IDEAS AND IM NOT TAKING ANY KIND OF CREDIT FOR THEM WHAT SO EVER. IM JUST SPREADING THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF SPORTS NEWS WITH EVERYONE. GO ESPN. Since this is my last post i thoughgt i would leave everyone with a good note. Some of the things i like to do are play call of duty modern warfare 2. i like to golf and play many other sports. i enjoy going on dates with extremely attractive women. im a senior in college with about 2 weeks left to go. right now im currently the bartender at a local contry club. well thats a wrap. keep it gangster

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your classes! know what you mean about blogging, but it's just fun, i can't help it :)

    ReplyDelete