Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't believe I made one of these.

My name is Cory I am not a blogger at all. I have to post 10 posts and comment on other peoples bloggs for a class I am in. I really don't believe in blogging. The concept to me is pointless. I also don't use facebook anymore and have never had a myspace. I feel like sites like facebook and myspace are creepy and let too many people know what is going on in your life. People that stalk others on facebook are really creepy and it gets annyoing seeing all these people doing it. It may be the cool thing to do these days but I am definately not going to lower myself to that level. So instead of posting what is going on in my daily life I am going to post different sports highlights. It will mostly be stuff about the cleveland cavs or the cleveland indians, and i will occasionally throw some Cleveland Browns news on here. Im sorry that this is probably the worst blog ever but blogging is not for me. Nothing against those who do blog though more power to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment